Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kali kedua






Love me like you never did before.






Even if one day we'll be parted off far from each other, I always knew that you would stay with me through thick and thin because I believe our love is strong enough to overcome whatever obstacles that came.

Have you ever get the feeling of falling in love for the second time with the same person? It ain't the mutual feeling which you have felt before. Slightly, it's different.
This is for those lovers.
When you first met that one person, in a million years, you wouldn't have thought that he was the one. What? Him? I wouldn't fall for him. It's just impossible. That's what you thought. But people change. As time pass by, the feeling kept on growing until one day it came to a special feeling. One that you can't deny. Love. It actually didn't stop there. You approached him. Then he starts liking you. So from that you both became lovers. And so...
  • phone is a must
  • you smile everytime you got a text message from him
  • butterflies in the tummy

I guess every lover had experienced these things.
    But that was for the first time. What about the second time?
Ahh, love. A beautiful feeling full of senses. Months later, for certain person, you'll feel bored with your partner. Why did this happen? There may be some explanation.
  • Everyday is the same, like a routine. Morning texts, before-bed texts. It's just too plain.
  • You've got problem with yourself. You're no longer interested in your partner and you found someone more attractive. You could just rot in hell.
  • Partner is neglecting you. You should that precautions before tons of tears dropped.
Having a love life is hard. You argue much. Things are a lot more complicated than expected. Breaking up is an option. But if you end up committing suicide, don't do it. Or, you could fall in love again. Act like you never felt that way. Pretend like it's the first time you've ever fall for that person. Write poems, compose a song, anything you could thought of. Make it easy but meaningful, you'll learn something.

All along I kept my heart close. I threw the keys far away. How did you found them, those keys? I now realize it's you who my heart chose. It were never wrong. You changed everything, my whole world. Don't leave me drowning. Hold me tight, don't let me go. 
Forever yours,
Love.