Sunday, December 2, 2012

Faith


Once upon a time, there was this one girl. She fell in love with a douchebag. So one day the douchebag dumped her. Her heart shattered. The end.

Have you ever felt the feeling of being left by the ones you loved the most? It doesn't matter whether he's a lover or a friend or probably a sister or brother or whoever you want. So tell me how does it feels like? Does it kill inside? Or maybe you've gone insane and you started to annoy other people and you started to feel distance between other people and finally you're all alone, with no one there for you. Well I've actually been in that kind of situation and eventually, it sucks. I lost my love and it kills me slowly inside. But then I found this great guy, he's brought sunshine in my world. Thank you, b :)

You see, when you started to really care about someone, you'll be hoping that he'd stay with you through thick and thin. Whatever you do, it reminds you about that one special person. But you know what sucks? Hoes.

When you wake up, the first thing you could think of is, "Is it Saturday?" or maybe "Oh God it's Monday today's gonna be hectic" bla bla bla and bla. Well I'm getting tired of writing about my life since nobody's been giving shit about it. But still I'm gonna write about me muahahaha. So recently my boy had been into an accident and he broke his hand. Ouch. A day I waited for his text, but no there is none text I received from him. So I told myself it's okay, he need his own time too. Until midnight, I received a call. It was an unknown number so I decided not to pick up the call. Then a text come in, saying it's him, I'm in the hospital and I'll be having an operation next morning. I was freaking out and tears come bursting out of my eyes. So he calms be down saying that he's okay. And yesterday I went to see him but no, he's not come out of the O.R yet. But there was his father, luckily.

Throughout my life, I've never ever felt this way before, the feeling of losing someone you really care about. But I just had to keep myself calm cause his hand was the only part of his body that was injured and I was the one who's been over-thinking about things like the operation didn't go well and he'd be dead. Fml. Alhamdulillah, everything went fine and I got to hear his voice again.

Dear S, I just want you to know that I'll always be by your side. And I love you