Monday, December 31, 2012

Year of memories

Since everyone is talking about new year, then I'll post something about it. And I haven't post something in a long time. So here it goes.

2012. A year full of laughter, tears, joy, memories. 2012, year of memories. I've been loving 2012. Met new people. Some left, some stayed. I don't have much to say. I'm just wishing you guys a happy new year. May we be a better person in the future.

2012, year of craps. People still like Justin Bieber. KILL MEEEHHHH!!! But it's their way of living. I just let them be. I can't force them. And I'm still a mess. I need to change as the number of year keeps on changing, too.

So here are some of my recycled new year resolutions:
  • Jaga kesihatan. Keep body fit, like Korean celebrities. (lol)
  • Change my attitude, don't be all crappy.
  • Belajar masak. Mak mertua mesti nak menantu pandai masak. (extra lol)
  • Have self confidence. Stand out. Keluar dari kepompong.
  • Tu je kot....
So I guess it wasn't much. What are your new year resolutions? :-)